Know an MSP who would love Mailprotector?
Refer a partner, get $500
For each successful referral, Mailprotector will pay the referring partner $500 in USD currency (via check or ACH transfer) approximately 90 days following the date the referred MSP subscribes and completes their Right of Recision period. Payment will be made to the referring partner name (company or individual) as entered on the referral form.
Here’s how it works
Who can refer?
Any current Mailprotector direct-partner in good standing is eligible to make referrals. The referring partner may not be the same as or affiliated in any way with the MSP they refer.
How to refer
All referrals must be entered into our referral form (the page you’re currently on) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. each referral will be date stamped upon successful submission. If multiple referrals for the same MSP are received, they will be reviewed in order from the date of valid and complete referral submission.
Referral must sign up with Mailprotector directly (not VA or another distributor or Master Service Provider) within 90 days of referral submission.
What MSP referrals are allowed?
- Any new Managed Service Provider not currently in Mailprotector’s systems
- MSP known to Mailprotector
- MSP associated with a Mailprotector account that has been inactive for at least 12 months from the date of referral
- Prior partner with a new company name
- Prior partner that canceled and is returning to use Mailprotector
- Any retroactive referrals